1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
5. The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
6. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
7. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
8. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
9. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
(Wow, the number of reviews done for my list (Eleanor) is seriously depleted compared to Izzy's!) We're pretty busy at the moment with revision, as AS levels are looming, so apologies for the super irregular blogging and for the general lack of blogs that we have been publishing!
But we are still reading, even if very slowly, and we love to read your comments and recommendations of books we MUST read so keep talking to us, we are still here. Hidden under mountains of textbooks. Promise.
Lots of love,
The Tea Trio xx