Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top Ten Characters That Stole My Heart

A Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by BrokeandBookish. This week we choose the characters that would stole our heart - this one will be hard because there are just so many to choose from!

Ageees ago we made a Book Boyfriends post - Click here to find it

Eleanor:

1. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

2. Rafa from The Rephaim Series by Paula Weston

3. Four from Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant by Veronica Roth (I recently saw Divergent at the cinema and it was INCREDIBLE and has therefore reignited my huge obsession with the whole series!)

Bronte:

4. William Herondale - The Clockwork Series by Cassandra Clare

5. Augustus Waters - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

6. Oliver - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith

11052864717163711870085
Izzy:

7. Etienne St Clair- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

8. Quentin Jacobsen- Paper Towns by John Green

9. Levi Stewart- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

6936382644276916068905


4 comments:

  1. Great List
    I love to be with Four or Jace or Augustus

    Check Out My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augustus and Levi are soooo swoony - I'd go on a date with them anytime. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not even going to elaborate on Four. He was amazing in Divergent, slightly off in Insurgent and totally incomprehensible (and not in a good way) in Allegiant. But I still loved the heck out of him.
    But let me say this: Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis. How. Can. You. Not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I wish all these people actually existed - that would be perfect. I finished Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell yesterday and am now wishing that I had space to add Levi to my list because he was pretty perfect. His smile.
    -Bronte :)

    ReplyDelete