Tuesday 22 July 2014

Top Ten Characters I Would Want on a Deserted Island With Me

This weeks rendition of Top Ten Tuesday hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish is the characters that we would want on a desert island with us. Enjoy!

Bronte:

1. Four, from Divergent. He seems like the sort of person that would know what every item on a Swiss Army Knife was for. And he isn't scared of being stuck on a deserted island.

2. Peeta, from The Hunger Games. If he can survive the games, he can survive anything. He is also lovely and hilarious so would provide me with witty conversations.

3. Lucas, from Starcrossed. I love him so much and he is a God. Literally. So.


Eleanor:

4.  Samm, from the Partials trilogy. He's super strong, smart and agile. So I'd know that I would be completely safe.

5. Ron Weasley, from the Harry Potter series. He could bring the tent his family borrowed for the 1994 Quidditch World Cup, the 'seemingly small but actually huge on the inside' tent. His patronus may not be able to protect me from dementors but he would definitely make me laugh and that's what you need on a deserted island.

6. Katniss Everdeen, from The Hunger Games. She's great at hunting, which would be really useful.


Izzy:

7. Bridget Jones, from the Bridget Jones trilogy. I just read the last one "Mad About the Boy," and man is that woman funny. On a desert island you need some humour to lighten the mood of being super depressed and away from your family. 

8. Atticus from To Kill A Mockingbird. When I wanted to go crazy, he would keep me grounded and say something inspiring. Also he can shoot well, and if Katniss is off her game we need someone else who can kill animals for us.  

9. Levi from Fangirl. His smile would just lighten up the doom and gloom. Plus he's one of my favourite characters of all time and I'd love to meet him and talk to him.


All:

10. Damon, from the Vampire Diaries. Because he's Damon.


We hope you enjoyed our rendition of this weeks Top Ten Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment