Monday 10 June 2013

Starcrossed Trilogy QandA!

Well hello there, me and Izzy are going to do something ever so special in light of Josephine Angelini's trilogy Starcrossed concluding. We have both read all three books and enjoyed them so much we are going to do a Q and A for you and on top of that you can answer the questions to! What fun!

WARNING, ALTHOUGH THIS IS TO BE AVOIDED, WE MAY GIVE ACCIDENTAL SPOILERS TO THE TRILOGY AS A WHOLE. If you are planning on reading the trilogy (which we highly recommend) please come back once you've read all three books.

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) Izzy's Questions and Bronte's Answers

1) Who was your favourite character from the whole series?

Helen, just because she is such a strong character and loves and wants to protect everyone around her (although sometimes this can be annoying because the people that love her just as much as she loves them want to help, so you sometimes find yourself thinking, uuhh common sense??). However I also LOVE Lucas, Ariadne and Claire.

2) If Lucas and Orion were real who do you think would better suit your personality?

This is so difficult! Probably Lucas, just. But to be honest there personalities are really similar which is probably why Helen had such a difficult problem choosing one.

3) Were you pleased with the ending?

I have to say that I was a little tiney weeney incy wincy bit disappointed with the ending. Read my review to find out why because it is a little lengthy! My Review of Dreamless

 4) Were there any points in any of the three books you didn't enjoy or didn't find necessary?

I can honestly say that I don't think that there was any point where I lost interest at all. However in Dreamless it did get a little repetitive when she was going down to awful places in the underworld, but I do think that it was necessary, so I contradict myself!

Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)5) Would you like to be a Scion?

YES! 100%! Why would you not, super strength, super speed, super pretty and you could have a talent. Personally I would love to fly and be a world builder, but that might be a lot to take on. Oh, and I would love to see what people are feeling, like Orion, in colours; but I wouldn't want to control hearts.

Bronte's Questions Izzy's Answers

 1) Who would you rather have as brothers and sisters: Lucas and Cassandra or Hector, Ariadne and Jason?

Hector, Ariadne and Jason.
I have a couple of reasons for this;
1. Cassandra either annoys me or freaks me out throughout the series. I'm not saying it's her fault, it's not. However if she started doing that freaky flying, talking think in front of me I think I would be absolutely petrified, which would not help the situation.
2. Lucas is good-looking, not brother material
3. Hector gives the best hugs = good brother material.

2) Which cover is your favourite?

They're all the same really. I mean I like them, but they're all some attractive girl, in a dress, in the wind. I do like blue and purple though, so I'm going to go with Goddess.

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)3) Describe each book with one word

Starcrossed: Absorbing
Dreamless: ...Intimate (seriously, this book should have had some kind of age limit)
Goddess:  Rough

4) In all three books, which was your utmost favourite part/bit?

Being the Orion fan I am, I loved the bit in Dreamless where Helen touched the river and forgot everything so her and Orion really started to go for it. I swear I'm not a creep, it just warmed my shipping heart as I had been waiting for that bit throughout the whole book. I also liked any part with her and Orion in the final book too. 

5) What character do you think you are most like or could relate to the most?

Hmm...Hmmm...HMMMM... I'm going to have to go with Claire, who's Helen's best friend. She's the only normal one, which helps me relate to her. Plus she always tries her best, and tries to do the right thing even if she doesn't always get it right (especially in the last one!) I find that a really relatable idea, trying to do the right thing and what is best for everyone, but not actually getting it right.

What do you guys think? Do you have different answers to us? Do you have any questions about the books that you want to ask us?

No comments:

Post a Comment